Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring and Summer Strands....What's your taste?

I am getting antsy and craving a change/update/refresh for my Summer/Spring 2011 Hairdo! Short, long, straight, curly...punch it up with more color? What's a gal to do? As I mull this all over; I figured what better time to share some of my favorite styles I've seen thus far, maybe your looking to switch it up for the change of season as well?

The first style reminds me a lot of my own natural hairdo. Why do I love the look? for me-it's versatile, the color brings the springy curls to life and the soft layers also give it a funky shape.



If you already have a short cut and want to spice it up even more; I think this is a great option Nicole Ari Parker is rocking!  But do you have the personality to pull this "Haute' look of ? The Splash of color and the Faux Mohawk is super edgy! I've seen many variations of this style but the color definitely stands out in the middle and the tips.  


Melanie' Fiona's GODDESS like braid has summer written all over it. It's very soft and flirty,  yet keeps the hair out of her face with a slight wispy wave to the side..Tres Chic! It gives her a really casual but sophisticated all the same. This is perfect if your not looking to do anything drastic but want a little "twist"- no pun intended!


   Megan's look is so fashion forward; It reminds me of a piece of art! It's very simple and flirty; the color adds depth and works well with her skin tone! I can't quite tell if her hair is pulled back or if its truly short in the back but this is definitely a "cutesy" look for the warmer months!


So go ahead curl, flip, straighten, or snip your way into the summer, but keep it Schwanky!



No comments:

Post a Comment