Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Boutique Love.....NYC

I'm feeling a lot better today! Yeaa.... back at work but my mind is on spring and figuring out where my first stop will be to get some new threads!

Like Most NY ladies on the run, I can appreciate a quick find at Bloomys, H&M, F21, Zara's you know all the usual suspects; but nothing beats my love for great finds at the Boutiques that litter the streets of NY...Ummm Literally!! This is why I need a financial advisor that can really rope me in! Oh jeezz... but that's another story. For now, focus on these two spots I frequent: So see what happens; you'll be sure to get lucky!


Coup De Coeur- They actually have 3 locations! I've been a visitor of the one on 9th avenue for a few years but they have two other locations. I know from my experience with the 9th avenue store is that they are always super helpful, always giving you deals and its' a great place to go for some last minute casual/dressy shopping! You can't be a "J Crew or Banana Republic Girl". They are a bit more edgy and skew a bit younger in terms of vibrant colors, funky accessories and hemlines that tend to be a bit shorter! So if you like to live on the edge. He're a great place to start!

http://www.coupdecoeuralamode.com/

YAMAK-  This is another cute little boutique I love! They have amazing apparel, cluthes, big bags, fab accessories that are too Schwannky! They are all so unique. (At least the last time I checked!)... They also have multiple locations. the one I go to has been on the upper east side.

However, I'll have to check out the one on Bleeker- Check out thier link for more details!  http://yamakny.mytempserver.com/


In the meanwhile, happy Spring Shopping and stay Schwankky!

No comments:

Post a Comment