Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"FACE" it! ...

Good Morning Chica's and Chico's

It may be raining outside but you can still shine your light with the rays beaming of your face! I try to keep it fresh and funky daily...yeah we all have our off days, but keep these fool proof beauty "enhancements" in your pocket book and you'll be good to go. I've never been a fan of "heavy make-up". I think it cheapens your look, makes you look older than you are and ultimately puts more years on your face. I feel as though makeup weighs me down and clog's up my pore's. However, I do know some people may not have picture perfect skin and need the extra coverage.

If you are like me and like to feel as though you are wearing nothing, let your skin breath and still have modest doeses of coverage; then look to Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer- Perfect for all seasons!

It's a lightweight moisturizer with a little tint.  It comes in various shades and with just the right amount of SPF. (Hey I don't want my skin looking like leather when I'm 50! Anything with SPF gets my VOTE!)

They sell it at Sephora as well as various other retailers for $42.00 buckaroo's. It's worth every penny to me! It isn't a new comer either! It's been on the market for a hot minute now. For those of you who haven't heard about it, check it out ASAP. It'll help even out your skin tone, with a cleaner and lighter finish. I used to use the Stila version of this, but it doesn't match up to Laura's version in the least!

NOTE: for all you T-Zone Oily girls. They have an oil-free version as well!

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P109936


Another must have is Maybelline's "The Falsies- Volume Express Mascara".


I swear the first time I put it on, I wanted to kiss my face! Damn my tiny little whispers of lashes were like a beautiful fan after I applied it! (NO CLUMPS). It's not thick and it elongates your lashes two-fold! I was in complete Awe!  This is also another product that has been on the market for a bit but I'm soo happy I found it. I've gone through soo many different mascara's and this one is definitely a keeper!

I'm tempted to buy out the whole shelf the next time I'm in the store!
The KEY: The Brush is curved just like our eye lash base so it sits in a "SPOON" shape which allows it to lift and seperate your lashes!

REMARKABLE!!! I never thought I would get soo excited over mascara!

As I bat my sexy falsies at ya...until next time, Stay Schwanky!

No comments:

Post a Comment