Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Claw your way into the Spring & Summer Months....

I'm soo sorry for leaving you folks hanging...it's been literally 4 days since I put up a post!!! This week has been insane!!! In additon, the weather may not exemplify "Summer and Spring"...but let's snap out of it and get a head start by bringing our own cheer to surface!

Along with my eager excitement for warmer weather; I'm charged to paint my 20 digits an array of colors to match the season! If you are a Grey, Bold, or Nude kinda girl, the Spring/Summer 2011 Nail trends have it all!

Below is a beautiful BOLD- "leaf like" green! This nail color is great on fairer skin tones or extremely deep/rich skin tones. Also I wouldn't over kill with loud or bright color clothes when wearing these hues. I would go with Neutrals, greys and other muted tones which allow your NAILS to SHINE!

Below is a new line of Fabulous season appropriate Pastels from the Urban Outfitters Franchise. (ModelOwns). I believe as of 2011 they have started to carry this brand and you can also buy them online... "google" - Model Owns- nail polish. They also have a host of other "seasonal" collections available.

Below is another fan favorite.."ORLY", they have a great mix of bold and classic colors and they last long!
ORLY can be found at most beauty retailers, as well as online at retailers such as http://www.ulta.com/ or http://www.sephora.com/


If you are looking for a huge steal!...Try "Wet and Wild" Fast Dry. They also have seasonal colors that will make you bloom! you can't beat the rock bottom prices either- $1.99 per bottle! Rack up on them at CVS, Duane Reade or any other Beauty Retailer! 
 One of my old time favorites is Essie. They always come out with some snazzy Names and great colors that pretty much suit every taste, from the Bold and Electric to the Tame and Classy! ; )

Until next time, stay Schwanky!!!

Post your comments on what you'd like to hear about next??

1 comment:

  1. I'm an Essie 'Sugar Daddy' for life kinda girl but I have been playing with hot Pinks and Purples lately... I'm ready for the beach! - Cyn City

    ReplyDelete